5 Arion Avenue, Harrisdale WA 6112
ARION ESTATE - 3 BED + 2 BATH + THEATRE
UNDER OFFER BY GARETH MAY
We have a number of buyers who have missed out on this property who are ready to buy in the area!
Thinking of Selling – Request an obligation FREE market appraisal by contacting Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
Offering a functional floor plan of 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open plan living and dining as well as theatre this home presents great value for the first homebuyer, growing family or investors.
Stockland Harrisdale Shopping Centre is 2.3km away offering major supermarkets, gym, café, dining and medical facilities. This family friendly home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
• Highly functional floor plan two separate living areas allows for flexible layouts to keep the whole family happy. Formal living/theatre at the front of the home, with open plan living/dining and high ceilings leading out to the patio and backyard.
• Master suite is positioned at the front of the home, the room itself is spacious with built in robes and offers a sparkling ensuite.
• Secondary bedrooms are positioned down the rear wing of the home, both with built in robes.
• Galley style kitchen with outlooks over the main living area fitted with quality stainless steel appliances including 600mm oven & gas stove.
• Solid wooden flooring throughout the main living areas
• Split system in the main living area makes for comfortable living all year round.
• Opening out from the main living area is the alfresco a perfect space for entertaining family and friends or celebrating those special occasions.
• Double garage at rear of property.
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
130m – Baystone Park
550m – Nearest Bus Stop
1.6km – Stockland Harrisdale Shopping Centre
2km – North Harrisdale Primary School
2.1km – Harrisdale Senior High School
Land Size: 375m2
Build Year: 2008
Built Area (Living): 147m2
Built Area (Total): m2
Floor Plan: Unvailable
Council Rates: $ Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $ Annually (Approx)
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.