5 Gahnia Street, Piara Waters WA 6112
CONVENIENT LIVING & LIFESTYLE! 450m to ROBOT PARK
UNDER OFFER BY GARETH MAY
We have a number of buyers who have missed out on this property who are ready to buy in the area!
Thinking of Selling – Request an obligation FREE market appraisal by contacting Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
Offering a highly functional floor plan of 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open plan living and dining this home presents great value for the first homebuyer, growing family or investors.
Surrounded by parks, walking trails, playgrounds and is located just under 1km from Stockland Harrisdale where you will find major supermarkets, cafe’s, dining and medical facilities. This family friendly home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
Some of the many features you will love;
• Spacious open plan living and dining which opens out to the patio for indoor, outdoor living.
• Master suite is positioned at the back of the home, the room itself is spacious with double walk-in robes and a sparkling ensuite that offers a double vanity and double shower.
• The secondary bedrooms are a comfortable size, all offering built in robes.
• Galley style kitchen with outlooks over the main living area fitted with quality stainless steel appliances including 600mm oven & gas stove.
• Tiled flooring through the main living areas and hallways makes for easy cleaning.
• Split system aircons in main living and bedrooms makes for comfortable living all year round.
• Alarm system installed for extra security and peace of mind.
• Opening out from the main living area is the alfresco a perfect space for entertaining family and friends or celebrating those special occasions.
• Low maintenance backyard finished with brick paving.
• Garden shed for extra storage.
• 3.3Kw Solar Panels to help keep reduce electricity bills.
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
260m – Nearest Bus Stop
450m – Robot Park & Playground
750m – Stockland Harrisdale Shopping Centre
1.1km – Harrisdale Senior High School
1.4km – Piara Waters Primary School
2.0km – Piara Waters Senior High School (Opening 2023)
*Distances are approximate, sourced from google maps.
Land Size: 359m2
Build Year: 2016
Built Area (Living): 128m2
Built Area (Total): 178m2
Builder: Easy Start
Floor Plan: Available
Council Rates: $2,532.46 Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $1,297.86 Annually (Approx)
Rental Estimate: $530 per week
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.