5 Packenham Promenade, Canning Vale WA 6155
THIS IMMACULATE FAMILY HOME HAS TO BE SEEN!
WOW! Its not often you get a large family home that is packed full of features this Ventura built property offers! Situated on a 711m2 corner block and across from Campbell Primary School you can be assured this will command a lot of attention!
Internal features include:
– Double door entry.
– Amazing Tasmanian Oak floor boards throughout the majority of the home.
– Separate Family, Lounge, Games/Theatre & Study providing multiple separate living areas to keep your family happy.
– Separate activity or teenage retreat that has custom furniture built in.
– Absolutely stunning updated kitchen complete with stone bench tops, modern appliances, ample storage, breakfast bench & large corner pantry (this needs to be seen!).
– Large master bedroom complete renovated bathroom and walk in robe (features custom built storage system)
– Internal plantation style window shutters + external roller shutters to master bedroom.
– Remaining bedrooms are all large in size with built in robes.
– Stunning renovated main bathroom with dual vanities, amazing decor & large shower.
– Security alarm system.
– Feature lighting, window furnishings – amazing decor & presentation
Well if the inside hasn’t captured your attention have a look at the outdoor lifestyle this home offers! Cool down during the summer months with the sparkling below ground pool whilst you can keep your family and guests entertained under the alfresco area that is timber decked and well designed to hold a great party!
Being positioned on a corner the property also offers SIDE ACCESS parking for a boat/caravan or why not utilize it for extra parking for the families cars.
Other impressive features include solar panel system, side lawn area perfect for the kids or pets to play & bore reticulated gardens.
Across the road from Campbell Primary School and within walking distance to local shops, parks and transport makes this the ideal location. For further information or to view please call Steve on 0419963692.