5 Sorrento Road, Piara Waters WA 6112
DISPLAY HOME QUALITY! SIMPLY STUNNING
UNDER OFFER BY GARETH MAY
We have a number of buyers who have missed out on this property who are ready to buy in the area!
Thinking of Selling – Request an obligation FREE market appraisal by contacting Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
As soon as you walk up to front of this home you could easily be mistaken for thinking it is a display home. There is an immediate first impression, a sense of style and a home that feels good to be inside!
The functional design of this floor plan along with high quality finishes throughout will certainly not disappoint.
Situated in the newly developed Maddox Estate of Piara Waters, surrounded by parks, walking trails, playgrounds, sporting facilities and conveniently located 2.3km away from Harrisdale shopping centre where you will find supermarkets, cafe’s, dining, medical facilities.
Madox Playground & Pump track is located at the end of the street, less than 200m away. Novelli Pavillion is less than 400m away, a large grassed open space where the kids can go kick the footy, run around and burn some of that excess energy.
This family friendly home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and active lifestyle.
• The kitchen is simply WOW! Finished with double ovens, feature matte black cabinetry and fixtures gives the space a modern and elegant design that will be the centre of attention when inviting guests.
• You’ll love the spacious living areas with high ceilings creating an expansive light filled space.
• Leading from the main living area is the theatre with sliding doors opening out to the backyard. This is a great space for family movie nights or watching your favourite sports or could easily be used as a games room.
• Spacious master suite finished with built in sliding mirrored robes and plenty of natural light.
• The secondary bedrooms are all a good size, all offering mirrored sliding doors.
• Both bathrooms have been premium finishes that have you feeling like your staying at a luxury hotel.
• The ensuite has a feature double shower recess at a centre with double vanities and freestanding bath tub set against penny round white tiles with black grout creating a stunning combination.
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning makes for comfortable living all year round.
• Tiled flooring throughout makes for easy cleaning and perfect for those allergy sensitive.
• Additional storage in garage and raised ceilings allows extra clearance for 4WD’s
• Opening out from the main living area is the alfresco a perfect space for entertaining family and friends or celebrating those special occasions.
• Low maintenance backyard with artificial grassed area for the kids and pets to play surrounded by raised garden beds with established succulents.
• Solar panels to help reduce energy bills.
• CCTV Cameras for extra peace of mind.
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
150m – Madox Playground
550m – Riva Primary School
750m – Nearest Bus Stop
2.2km – Stockland Harrisdale Shopping Centre
2.5km – Harrisdale Senior High School
Land Size: 400m2
Build Year: 2019
Built Area (Living): 185m2
Built Area (Total): 244m2
Builder: Ventura Homes
Floor Plan: Available
Council Rates: $2572 Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $1672 Annually (Approx)
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Inside and out this stunning family home combines all the features to make this a forever home and one to grow into.
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.