50 Livorno Boulevard, Piara Waters WA 6112
SPACIOUS LIVING - 4 BED + 2 BATH + STUDY/5TH BED + ACTIVITY + THEATRE
This stunning family home has it all, and it has it all with abundance!
Each aspect of the property has been carefully thought out and the presentation is a true credit to the owners. This is a property you absolutely must see.
Situated in the newly developed Maddox Estate of Piara Waters, surrounded by parks, walking trails, playgrounds, sporting facilities and conveniently located 2.5km away from Harrisdale shopping centre where you will find supermarkets, cafe’s, dining, medical facilities.
Madox Explorer Park Futsal & Basketball court is at the end of the street & Pumptrack is just around the corner, a 350m walk away. Novelli Pavillion is 500m away, a large grassed open space where the kids can go kick the footy, run around and burn some of that excess energy.
This family friendly home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and active lifestyle.
• You’ll love the spacious living areas, high ceilings creating an expansive light filled space which opens out to the alfresco area creating a seamless space between the inside and out.
• For the chef of the home, the kitchen is absolutely stunning! A highly functional design blended with quality finishes including stone bench tops and waterfall ends to the island, glass top hot plate, plumbed fridge, loads of storage and finished with quality stainless steel appliances including 900mm oven and double drawer dishwasher.
• Additional scullery and built in pantry allows all the behind the scene preparations, allowing the kitchen to remain a social space when entertaining family and friends.
• Spacious master suite with sparkling ensuite featuring double vanities and double raindrop shower head. The walk in robe has been fitted with cabinetry and plenty of drawers making for easy access when getting ready.
• The secondary bedrooms are positioned down the rear wing of the home around a central activity area. The bedrooms are very spacious, all offering sliding mirrored built-in robes.
• Double automated blinds in secondary bedrooms, activity and theatre.
• The theatre room is a good size and can be closed off from the rest of the home making a great space for family movie nights or watching your favourite sports. There are also sliding doors which open out to the alfresco making it easy for entertaining large groups.
• Separate study allowing you to get some work done without the distractions of a busy home. The room is just as large as the other bedrooms and could easily be utilised as a 5th bedroom.
• 5 Zoned ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning makes for comfortable living all year round. The aircon can be controlled through your mobile allowing you switch it on as you leave work to arrive to a cosy warm home.
• The CCTV camera system can be operated remotely on your smartphone and there are security screens on sliding doors for extra peace of mind.
• Upgraded laundry with plenty of cabinetry and storage makes this a very practical and stylish space.
• High ceilings in the garage for you 4WD
• Low maintenance backyard with spacious paved alfresco area surrounded by grass for the kids and pets to play.
• If you love to entertain you will love the extended alfresco area allowing you to sit back, relax and fire up the BBQ to enjoy celebrating those special occasions with family and friends.
• Solar panels to help reduce electricity bills.
• Side access gates to the backyard allowing for extra parking of trailers and cars.
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
900m – Nearest Bus Stop
140m – Madox Explorer Park Futsal & Basketball Court
700m – Riva Primary School
700m – St John Bosco College
2.1km – Harrisdale Senior High School
2.5km – Stockland Harrisdale Shopping Centre
*Distances are approximate, sourced from google maps.
Land Size: 525m2
Build Year: 2019
Built Area (Living): 230m2
Built Area (Total): 300m2
Builder: Smart Homes for Living
Floor Plan: Available
Council Rates: $2869.24 Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $1399.74 Annually (Approx)
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Inside and out this stunning family home combines all the features to make this a forever home and one to grow into.
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.