58 Addington Loop, Piara Waters WA 6112
PARK OUTLOOK! 4 BED + 2 BATH
Perfectly presented and offering a functional floor plan of 4 Bed + 2 Bath with park outlooks this home presents amazing value for the young family, couples and downsizers.
You have direct access to Peregrine Park & playground where you can take in some fresh air and play with the kids and dogs, or if you would prefer to just sit back, relax and take in the outlook from the front courtyard, the choice is yours!
Stockland Harrisdale Shopping Centre is 3.2km away offering major supermarkets, gym, café, dining, and medical facilities. This family friendly home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
All the hard work has been done presenting this home for sale, allowing you to move straight in and add your own personal touches.
• Spacious open plan living and dining which opens out to the patio for indoor, outdoor living and allowing plenty of natural light.
• Master suite is tucked away at the front of the home. The room itself is spacious featuring a walk-in robe and sparkling ensuite with out looks to the park.
• The secondary bedrooms are a comfortable size, bedroom 2 and 3 offering built in mirrored robes and bed 4 offering a single built-in robe.
• Highly functional kitchen with plenty of bench space, overhead cabinetry, built in pantry and finished with stainless appliances including gas cooktop.
• Split systems in the main bedroom and living/dining area makes for comfortable living all year round
• Opening out from the main living area is the alfresco a perfect space for entertaining family and friends or celebrating those special occasions.
• Fully enclosed grassed courtyard perfect for the kids and pets to play.
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
300m – Nearest Bus Stop
300m – Peregrine Park
500m – Ruffle Park Ping Pong Table
850m – Aspiri Primary School
2.0km – Piara Waters Senior High School
3.2km – Stockland Harrisdale Shopping Centre
*Distances are approximate, sourced from google maps.
Land Size: 255m2
Build Year: 2018
Built Area (Living): 129m2
Floor Plan: Available
Council Rates: $2,598.33 Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $1,167.66 Annually (Approx)
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.