6/4 Hardy Street, South Perth WA 6151
LOCATION, LOCATION! 950m to South Perth Foreshore
Enjoy all that this lifestyle has to offer! A 550m take you to Mends street where you’ll find a number of cafes, bars and restaurants. Stroll a bit further down the street and you’ll be at the South Perth foreshore where you can enjoy a walk or exercise in the fresh air with the picturesque Perth City skyline as your backdrop.
Leave the car at home, there is a bus stop 280m down the street and then short 6-8min bus trip to Elizabeth Quay or the option to walk down to the Mends Street Jetty and enjoy the scenery with a ferry trip across the Swan River.
The lifestyle this property has to offer, I think is as important as the property itself.
The apartment itself is positioned on the first floor in a neat and well maintained complex of only nine surrounded by landscaped and mature gardens.
• Light and bright open plan living which opens out to the balcony creating a seamless space between the inside and out.
• Master bedroom with built in robe with mirrored sliding doors.
• Functional kitchen with overhead storage finished with gas cooktop and 600mm oven.
• The second bedroom is a comfortable size positioned at the end of the hallway.
• Split system in main living area for comfortable living all year round
• Opening out from the main living area is the private decked balcony area perfect for relaxing or entertaining family or friends.
• External laundry and storage area
• One undercover car bay.
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
270m – Nearest Bus Stop
280m – Perth Zoo
550m – The Windsor Hotel
550m – Windsor Park
750m – The Good Grocer South Perth IGA
950m – South Perth Foreshore
Land Size: 81m2
Build Year: 1948
Built Area (Living): 77m2
Built Area (Total): 81m2
Floor Plan: Unavailable
Council Rates: $ Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $ Annually (Approx)
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.