6 Alata Grove, Byford WA 6122
THE COMPLETE PACKAGE! 4 BED + 2 BATH + STUDY + THEATRE
Positioned on a 480m2 block we have a perfect family home offering 4 spacious bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, study, theatre and the perfect entertainer’s backyard.
Situated in the family friendly Glades Estate, this home is 950m walk to Woodland Grove Primary School. It is surrounded by multiple parks and Lakeside Plaza Shopping Centre is less than 2km away. The location certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
Some of the many features you will love;
• Highly functional floor plan with multiple living areas, spacious open plan living and dining.
• The master suite is tucked away at the front of the home. The room itself is spacious featuring a huge walk in robe which leads into the deluxe ensuite with double vanities and a double shower.
• The chef of the house will fall in love with kitchen offering loads of storage, stone bench tops, quality stainless steel appliances including 900mm oven, gas stove cooktop and dishwasher.
• The secondary bedrooms are all a good size, all offering built in robes.
• Separate study allowing you to get some work done without the distractions of a busy home.
• The theatre room is spacious make a great space for family movie nights or watching your favourite sports.
• Ducted evaporative air-con to help keep cool on those hot summer nights.
• Opening out from the main living area is the decked alfresco, a perfect space for entertaining family and friends or celebrating those special occasions.
• This ultimate outdoor entertainment area features a custom-built putting green and built in seating surrounding a fire pit.
• 6.6kw Solar panels to help reduce electricity bills
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
210m – Icaria Park
950m – Woodland Grove Primary School
1.1km – Nearest Bus Stop
1.6km – Lakeside Fresh IGA
3.7km – Byford Secondary College
4.0km – Coles Byford
*Distances are approximate, sourced from google maps.
Land Size: 480m2
Build Year: 2016
Built Area (Living): 205m2
Built Area (Total): m2
Floor Plan: Available
Council Rates: $2430.72 Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $1137.12 Annually (Approx)
NBN: An existing provider delivers a fibre network to this area
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Inside and out this stunning family home combines all the features to make this a forever home and one to grow into.
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.