6 Camelot Court, Thornlie WA 6108
HOME SWEET HOME! CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION + MULTIPLE LIVING AREAS
UNDER OFFER BY GARETH MAY
We have a number of buyers who have missed out on this property who are ready to buy in the area!
Thinking of Selling – Request an obligation FREE market appraisal by contacting Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
This is the complete package! Positioned on a large 680 sqm block we have a perfect family home offering 4 bedrooms + Study/5th Bedroom, 2 bathrooms, multiple living areas, large entertainers patio.
Situated on one of Castle Glens best cul-de-sacs with a great community atmosphere coupled with the convenience of being located less than 3km from Forest Lakes shopping centre where you will find supermarkets, gym, cafes, dining, and medical facilities. Public transport, schools and parks all close by.
This family friendly home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
* Highly functional floor plan two separate living areas allows for flexible layouts to keep the whole family happy. Formal lounge/dining at the front of the home, with open plan living/dining leading out to the patio and backyard.
* The chef of the home will fall in love with the kitchen, offering sparkling stone benchtops with plenty of workspace, built in pantry and finished with quality stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and 900mm stainless steel oven & stove.
* Master suite is positioned at the front of the home, the room itself is spacious with built in robes and offers a sparkling ensuite.
* The minor bedrooms are positioned down the rear wing of the home, all offering built in robes.
* Both bathrooms have been fully renovated, finished with floor to ceiling tiling, feature vanities.
* Split system aircon in main bedroom and living area makes for comfortable living all year round.
* Slow combustion wood heater to keep you warm on the chilly winter nights
* The main living areas are finished with high quality glazed porcelain tiles and bedrooms with timber laminate flooring makes for easy cleaning.
* Opening out from the main living area is a backyard perfect for summer BBQ’s and entertaining family and friends. A wrap around patio and feature gazebo gives you plenty of space to sit back and relax.
* Grassed area for the kids and pets to run around and play.
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
700m – Crusader Drive Reserve Park
1.1km – Nearest Bus Stop
1.2km – South Thornlie Primary School
1.4km – Thornlie Senior High School
2.1km – Forest Lakes Shopping Centre
Land Size: 680m2
Build Year: 1987
Built Area (Living): 176m2
Floor Plan: Available
Council Rates: $ 1952.26 Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $1172.7 Annually (Approx)
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Inside and out this stunning family home combines all the features to make this a forever home and one to grow into.
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.