6 Greendale Place, Kelmscott WA 6111
A HOME IN THE HILLS! 3 BED + 1 BATH + 984m2
UNDER OFFER BY GARETH MAY
We have a number of buyers who have missed out on this property who are ready to buy in the area!
Thinking of Selling – Request an obligation FREE market appraisal by contacting Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
This is a great opportunity to live in one of the most sought after pockets in the area, you are surrounded by beautiful nature, fresh air, with walks along the Canning River all to be enjoyed whilst still being minutes away from all the amenities for a busy family lifestyle. A perfect blend of hills living and convenient living.
The house itself is what you would expect of a hills home with a warm and welcoming feeling as soon as you step through the front door. The floorplan is across multiple levels and comprising of 3 Bed + 1 Bath with multiple living areas and flexible configurations to keep the whole family happy.
• The main living area is located on the upper level. The main living area is a good size and opens out the balcony where you can enjoy your morning coffee with outlooks over the Brookton Valley and remind yourself of why you love living in the hills.
• Highly functional kitchen with plenty of bench space including overhead cupboards, built in pantry and finished with quality stainless steel appliances.
• Bedrooms are all positioned down a separate wing of the home. They are all a good size with all offering built in robes.
• As you go down stairs there is a bar area which leads into the games room and could be utilised in many different ways.
• Ducted evaporative air-conditioning throughout making for comfortable living all year round.
• Enclosed garage with workshop area a great space for hobbies.
• Additional undercover parking for trailers, motorbikes or boats down the side of the garage.
• There is no excuse for the kids to be glued to their iPads or computers with this great backyard with established gardens, an adventure playground for kids to build cubby houses and explore.
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
1.4km – Nearest Bus Stop
1.1Km – Migrant Park
1.1Km – Kelmscott Primary School
2.0Km – Kelmscott Senior High School
2.1Km – Kelmscott Shopping Centre
Land Size: 984m2
Build Year: 1970
Council Rates: $2103.09 Annually (Approx)
BOOK AN INSPECTION
In a highly competitive market where homes like this are few and far between, this is a home you absolutely must see.
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.