6 Sachem Bend, Piara Waters WA 6112
3 x 2 + THEATRE + STUDY + 390m2 - CLOSE TO SCHOOLS, SHOPS & PARKS
UNDER OFFER BY GARETH MAY
We have a number of buyers who have missed out on this property who are ready to buy in the area!
Thinking of Selling – Request an obligation FREE market appraisal by contacting Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
Positioned on a 390m2 block, offering 147m2 of internal living comprising of 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a theatre and a study this home offers flexible configurations to keep the whole family happy.
Piara Waters Pavilion & Playground is located just 500 metres away, a grassed open space where the kids can go kick the footy, run around and burn some of that excess energy.
Save having to fight with traffic and chaos of school drop offs, Piara Waters Primary School is down the road, a 650m walk away.
Stockland Harrisdale Shopping Centre is just 900m away offering major supermarkets, gym, café, dining and medical facilities. This family friendly home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
Some of the many features you will love;
• Master suite is positioned at the front of the home. The room itself is a good size and offers ensuite and a built-in robe.
• Spacious open plan living and dining area with plenty of windows allowing for heaps of natural light.
• Highly functional kitchen with laminate island bench top, overhead cupboards, built in pantry all finished with stainless steel appliances.
• Glass sliding doors open out to the alfresco creates a seamless connection between the indoors and outdoors.
• Open theatre ideal for family movie nights or watching your favourite sports.
• Separate study area which could be used as a kids activity or playroom.
• Timber laminate flooring throughout the living and dining are hard wearing and make for easy cleaning
• The minor bedrooms are a comfortable size, all offering built in robes.
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning makes for comfortable living all year round.
• Security doors on main entrance, laundry and alfresco as well as alarm system for extra peace of mind.
• Tinted windows on front facing windows for extra privacy and help reduce energy costs.
• If you love to entertain you will love this alfresco allowing you to sit back and relax whilst the kids run around and play in the fully enclosed backyard. Fire up the BBQ and enjoy celebrating those special occasions with family and friends.
• Fully enclosed backyard with grassed area that wraps around the alfresco, perfect for the kids to run around and play.
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
400m – Nearest Bus Stop
500m – Piara Waters Pavilion & Playground
650m – Piara Waters Primary School
900m – Stockland Harrisdale Shopping Centre
1.8km – Harrisdale Senior High School
Land Size: 390m2
Build Year: 2009
Built Area (Living): 147m2
Floor Plan: Available
Council Rates: $2363 Annually (Approx)
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.