6 Tompkins Way, Harrisdale WA 6112
550m WALK TO HARRISDALE HIGH SCHOOL - 3 BED + 2 BATH + STUDY
Situated on an easy care 250m2 block this home is sure to impress anyone looking for a low maintenance lifestyle with the convenience of being close to shops, medical facilities and public transport.
Surrounded by parks, walking trails, playgrounds and is located only 600m from Stockland Harrisdale where you will find major supermarkets, cafe’s, dining and medical facilities.
Save having to fight with traffic and chaos of school drop offs. Harrisdale Senior High School is around the corner, a 550m walk away.
This family friendly home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
• Spacious open plan living with sliding door that opens out the alfresco & courtyard.
• Highly functional kitchen with plenty of bench space, built in pantry all finished with 900mm stainless steel appliances with gas stove.
• Master bedroom is a good sized, positioned at the back of the home with built in robes.
• The secondary bedrooms are all a generous size, all offering built in robes.
• Split system aircon in main bedroom and living area makes for comfortable living all year round.
• There is a separate home office/activity room allowing you to get some work done without all the distractions of a busy home
• Paved outdoor courtyard with patio area, a perfect space to entertain family and friends.
• Low maintenance, easy care gardens front and back
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
500m – Nearest Bus Stop
260m – Harrisdale Park Pavilion,
2.2km – Harrisdale Primary School
550m – Harrisdale Senior High School
600m – Stockland Harrisdale Shopping Centre
*Distances are approximate, sourced from google maps.
Land Size: 250m2
Build Year: 2014
Built Area (Living): 112m2
Builder: Blueprint homes
Floor Plan: Available
Council Rates: $2,284.18 Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $1,198.32 Annually (Approx)
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.