63 Exchange Avenue, Harrisdale WA 6112
INVESTOR ALERT! 500m - HARRISDALE HIGH SCHOOL
UNDER OFFER BY GARETH MAY
We have a number of buyers who have missed out on this property who are ready to buy in the area!
Thinking of Selling – Request an obligation FREE market appraisal by contacting Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
*** Currently tenanted at $440 per week until 03.05.2023 this home would suit an investor looking to build their portfolio***
Save having to fight with traffic and chaos of school drop offs. Harrisdale Senior High School is at the end of the street, a 500m walk away.
Add to that the convenience of being located 600m from Stockland Harrisdale where you will find major supermarkets, cafe’s, dining and medical facilities this home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
For those who enjoy the active lifestyle, Harrisdale Park is across the road where you will find a large grassed area, walking trails and playgrounds perfect for the kids to burn some excess energy.
• Open plan living and dining which opens out to the alfresco for a blended indoor/ outdoor living.
• Master suite is tucked away at the front of the home. The room itself is a comfortable size and offers built in robe and ensuite.
• The minor bedrooms positioned off a central hallway and offer built-in robes.
• Highly functional kitchen with stone bench tops, built in pantry all finished with stainless appliances including gas cooktop.
• Split system in main living area for comfortable living all year round
• Enclosed backyard with artificial grassed area perfect for the kids and pets to run around and play
• Private alfresco area perfect for relaxing or entertaining family and friends.
• Low maintenance, easy care gardens front and back
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
190m – Harrisdale Park
450m – Nearest Bus Stop
500m – Harrisdale Senior High School
600m – Stockland Harrisdale Shopping Centre
1.0km – Harrisdale Primary School
Land Size: 246m2
Build Year: 2014
Built Area (Living): 101m2
Floor Plan: Available
Council Rates: $2165 Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $ Annually (Approx)
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.