69 Adelong Avenue, Golden Bay WA 6174
COASTAL LIVING LIFESTYLE! 2.1km to Golden Bay Foreshore
UNDER OFFER BY GARETH MAY
We have a number of buyers who have missed out on this property who are ready to buy in the area!
Thinking of Selling – Request an obligation FREE market appraisal by contacting Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
Enjoy the lifestyle this great location has to offer, pop down to Golden Bay Beach for a quick swim on a fresh summer morning or enjoy picnic on the grassed areas whilst watching the kids play on the playground on the foreshore.
Colour block park is positioned 110m walk away and there are plenty of options for going for walks and runs in the nearby areas. The home itself is family friendly offering 4 Bed + 2 Bath, multiple living areas and a good sized backyard. Freshly painted and new carpets allows you to move straight in without all the mucking around.
• You’ll love the spacious open plan living and dining with high ceilings and plenty of natural light.
• Spacious Master suite with walk in robe leading into a sparkling ensuite
• The secondary bedrooms are a generous size, all offering built in robes.
• Highly functional kitchen with plenty of bench space, ample storage space, large walk in pantry all finished with stainless appliances including gas cooktop.
• Separate theatre room for family movie nights or watching sports on the big screen
• Ducted evaporative air-conditioning throughout to keep you cool on the warm summer nights.
• Tiled flooring through the main living areas and hallways makes for easy cleaning.
• Opening out from the main living area is the alfresco a perfect space for entertaining family and friends or celebrating those special occasions.
• Fully enclosed grassed backyard perfect for the kids and pets to run around and play.
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
110m – Colour Block Park
500m – Comet Bay College
550m – Nearest Bus Stop
850m – Golden Bay Primary School
2.1km – Secret Harbour Square
2.1km – Golden Bay Foreshore
Land Size: 450m2
Build Year: 2015
Built Area (Living): 153m2
Built Area (Total): 205m2
Builder: Red INK Ink Homes
Floor Plan: Available
Council Rates: $1915 Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $1083 Annually (Approx)
Rental Appraisal: $500-$520p/w
BOOK AN INSPECTION Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected] to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.