69 Mead Street, Byford WA 6122
PARK OUTLOOKS - 3 BED + 2 BATH + THEATRE + STUDY
UNDER OFFER BY GARETH MAY
We have a number of buyers who have missed out on this property who are ready to buy in the area!
Thinking of Selling – Request an obligation FREE market appraisal by contacting Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
Nestled in the heart of the family-friendly Glades estate, this stunning family home sits on a 359m2 corner block. The house itself offers 3 Bed, 2 Bath, Theatre and Study allows flexible configurations to keep the whole family happy.
The Glades Community Garden is directly across the road where members of the community can grow vegetables, herbs, flowers, hosts community events and activities, and provides education on topics related to urban agriculture and sustainability.
Located just a short drive from local schools, shops, and amenities, this home is perfect for families looking for convenience.
• The living and dining area is spacious and open plan, seamlessly connected to the alfresco for indoor-outdoor living.
• The chef of the home will fall in love with the kitchen, offering plenty of workspace, built in pantry and quality stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and 900mm stainless steel oven & stove.
• Spacious master suite with a double walk in robe and a sparkling ensuite
• The secondary bedrooms are a generous size, all offering built in robes.
• Separate study allowing you to get some work done without the distractions of a busy home. This room could be utilised as a kid’s activity or is currently used as a 4th bedroom.
• Separate theatre room for family movie nights or watching sports on the big screen
• Split systems in the main living, theatre and and all bedrooms makes for comfortable living all year round.
• Opening out from the main living area is the alfresco a perfect space for entertaining family and friends or celebrating those special occasions.
• Small garden shed provides extra storage space for gardening tools, equipment, and supplies.
• Low maintenance front yard and backyard is perfect for those with busy lifestyles.
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
Across the road – Byford Glades Community Garden
50m – Nearest Bus Stop
120m – Percy’s Park
650m – Lakeside Fresh IGA
1.2km – Byford Secondary College
1.8km – Coles Byford
2.1km – Beenyup Primary School
*Distances are approximate, sourced from google maps.
Land Size: 359m2
Build Year: 2011
Built Area (Living): 157m2
Floor Plan: Unavailable
Council Rates: $2172 Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $1020 Annually (Approx)
NBN: An existing provider delivers a fibre network to this area.
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.