7 Wolfson Way, Piara Waters WA 6112
A CLASS ABOVE! 4 BED + 2 BATH + THEATRE
UNDER OFFER BY GARETH MAY
We have a number of buyers who have missed out on this property who are ready to buy in the area!
Thinking of Selling – Request an obligation FREE market appraisal by contacting Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
Positioned on a 480m2 block, offering a 279m2 floor plan with a spacious 215m2 of internal living this home offers flexible configurations to keep the whole family happy.
Surrounded by parks, walking trails, playgrounds, Piara Waters Primary School is a 700m walk away.
The home is conveniently located less than 2km away from Harrisdale shopping centre where you will find supermarkets, cafes, dining, medical facilities this family friendly home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
• You’ll love the spacious living areas with high ceilings creating an expansive light filled space which opens out to the alfresco area creating a seamless space between the inside and out.
• A generously sized chef’s kitchen is the heart of the home offering built-in pantry, quality stainless steel appliances, stone bench tops and ample storage.
• Spacious home theatre finished with feature recessed ceilings is a great space for family movie nights or watching your favourite sports.
• The master bedroom includes stylish plantation shutters, well fitted ensuite bathroom with a double shower, double vanity and walk in robes.
• The three secondary bedrooms are generously sized, Bed 2 & 3 offering walk in robes and Bed 4 with mirrored robes.
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning makes for comfortable living all year round.
• Data points to all the bedroom for access to NBN
• Opening out from the main living area is an extended alfresco a perfect space for entertaining family and friends or celebrating those special occasions.
• Fully enclosed grassed backyard perfect for the kids and pets to run around and play.
• Additional parking in the driveway without the worry of parking across the footpath.
• 6.6kw Solar Panels to help reduce power bills.
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
350m – Nearest Bus Stop
210m – Kellogg park
1.3km – Newhaven Dog Park
700m – Piara Waters Primary School
900m – Upcoming Piara Waters Secondary School
1.9km – Harrisdale Senior High School
1.8km – Stockland Harrisdale Shopping Centre
Land Size: 480m2
Build Year: 2014
Built Area (Living): 215m2
Built Area (Total): 279m2
Floor Plan: Available
Council Rates: $2681 Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $1164 Annually (Approx)
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Inside and out this stunning family home combines all the features to make this a forever home and one to grow into.
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.