71 Welcome Meander, Harrisdale WA 6112
CONVENIENT LIVING - 750m TO HARRISDALE HIGH SCHOOL
UNDER OFFER BY GARETH MAY
We have a number of buyers who have missed out on this property who are ready to buy in the area!
Thinking of Selling – Request an obligation FREE market appraisal by contacting Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
Why go through all the stresses of building when you have great homes like this on offer at such great value! You can see exactly what you get, and I promise you won’t be disappointed.
Perfectly presented and offering a functional floor plan this home presents great value for the young family, couples and downsizers.
Bakers House Park & Playground is a 500m walk where you can take in some fresh air and let the kids or pets burn of some excess energy.
Save having to fight with traffic and chaos of school drop offs, Harrisdale Senior High School is an 750m walk and Harrisdale Primary School is a 800m walk.
The home is also conveniently located 650m from Stockland Harrisdale Shopping Centre where you will find supermarkets, cafes, dining, medical facilities.
• You’ll love the spacious living areas, high ceilings creating an expansive light filled space which opens out to the alfresco area creating a seamless space between the inside and out.
• Spacious Master suite with built in robes and sparkling ensuite
• Minor bedroom are a comfortable size offering built in robes.
• The kitchen, the heart of the home! The chef of the house will fall in love with the modern and fresh design! Highly functional with plenty of bench space and overhead cabinetry and feature glass window splash back.
• Stunning high gloss laminated flooring throughout
• Ducted reverse cycle aircon allows for comfortable living all year round.
• Opening out from the main living area is the alfresco finished with feature timber decking, a tranquil setting for entertaining family and friends or celebrating those special occasions.
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
200m – Nearest Bus Stop
400m – Jim and Alma Baker Park
800m – Harrisdale Primary School (Walk)
750m – Harrisdale Senior High School (Walk)
650m – Stockland Harrisdale Shopping Centre
Land Size: 304m2
Build Year: 2015
Built Area (Living): 134m2
Built Area (Total): 176m2
Builder: Aussie Living
Floor Plan: Available
Council Rates: $1893.70 Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: Annually (Approx)
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.