76 McLean Road, Canning Vale WA 6155
CONVENIENT LOCATION! DRIVE THROUGH ACCESS 3 BED + 1 BATH + 550m2
UNDER OFFER BY GARETH MAY
We have a number of buyers who have missed out on this property who are ready to buy in the area!
Thinking of Selling – Request an obligation FREE market appraisal by contacting Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or email@example.com
Positioned on a 550m2 corner block this 3 Bed + 1 Bath + 2 WC home offers multiple living areas, plenty of outdoor space for entertaining, workshop with drive through access. The house is positioned on one side of the block offering a blank canvas with side access for a pool, workshop of off street parking.
Located 2.6km away from Livingston Marketplace where you will find major supermarkets, cafes, dining and medical facilities this family friendly home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
There are plenty of parks, walking trails, playgrounds and ovals all close by for the whole family to enjoy.
• Multiple living areas including a formal living leading into an open plan living and dining area.
• Functional kitchen with built in pantry, finished with quality stainless steel appliances including dishwasher.
• Split system air-conditioning in the master bedroom and main living areas makes for comfortable living all year round.
• Master suite is a great size with direct access to the semi ensuite bathroom, it also has a large bay window that features a built in window seat with functional storage area.
• The minor bedrooms are a generous size and offer built in robes.
• Opening out from the main living area is the patio, a perfect space for entertaining family and friends or celebrating those special occasions.
• Rear access through carport as well as side access with heaps of additional space perfect for parking trailers, motorbikes, boats or good yard for the kids to run around and play.
• Gardens and lawns are all fully bore reticulated
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
200m – Nearest Bus Stop
400m – Macalla Green Reserve
2km – Canning Vale College
2.6km – Livingston Marketplace
2.7km – Canning Vale Primary School
Land Size: 550m2
Build Year: 1994
Built Area (Living):
Built Area (Total):
Floor Plan: Available
Council Rates: $1650 Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $ 1280 Annually (Approx)
BOOK AN INSPECTION
This well located home is perfect for first home buyers, astute investors or those who are wanting to get into this popular suburb.
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or firstname.lastname@example.org
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.