79 Hume Road, Thornlie WA 6108
4 BED + 2 BATH + MULTIPLE LIVING AREAS + 750m2 LAND
Positioned on a large 750m2 block we have a perfect family home offering 4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathroom, multiple living areas, large patio and a handy garden shed.
Enjoy a prime location next to Hume Road Oval giving easy access to open green spaces where the kids can kick the footy and run around and burn some excess energy.
The home is conveniently located less than 1.5km from Forest Lakes shopping centre where you will find supermarkets, gym, cafes, dining, and medical facilities. Public transport, schools and parks all close by.
This home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
• Highly functional floor plan with separate living areas allows for flexible layouts to keep the whole family happy. Front living room is finished with quality solid timber flooring.
• Dining and kitchen area lead into the backyard with sliding doors creating a seamless space between the inside and out.
• Master suite is positioned at the front of the home, the room itself is spacious featuring a walk in robe and ensuite.
• Secondary bedrooms are all a comfortable size and positioned down the rear wing of the home around a central bathroom.
• Galley style kitchen with outlooks over the main living area fitted with quality 600mm electric oven & gas stove.
• Brand-new carpets installed in all the bedrooms as well as a fresh coat of paint throughout allow you to move straight in.
• Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and main living and kitchen/dining area for keeping cool on the hot summer nights.
• Roller shutters throughout for extra peace of mind.
• Kid and pet friendly grassed area out the back for kicking the footy around or playing catch with the dog.
• Opening out from the main living areas is a large pergola, a great space for entertaining family and friends.
• Handy garden shed that can be utilised for storing gardening tools or additional storage.
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
350m – Nearest Bus Stop
650m – Walter Padbury Park
800m – South Thornlie Primary School
600m – Thornlie Senior High School
1.4km – Thornlie Shopping Centre
1.4km – Forest Lakes Shopping Centre
*Distances are approximate, sourced from google maps.
Land Size: 750m2
Build Year: 1977
Built Area (Living): 186m2
Floor Plan: Matterport 3D walkthrough available on request
Council Rates: $1,784 Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $1339 Annually (Approx)
Rental Appraisal: $570 – $600 Per Week
**Video walk through, Matterport 3D walkthrough certificate of title and offer request form available by sending email enquiry***
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.