8 Sorrento Road, Piara Waters WA 6112
SIMPLY STUNNING! 3 BED + STUDY/4TH BED + 2 BATH + SCULLERY
UNDER OFFER BY GARETH MAY
We have a number of buyers who have missed out on this property who are ready to buy in the area!
Thinking of Selling – Request an obligation FREE market appraisal by contacting Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
Why go through all the hassles and lengthy wait times of building when you have stunning near new homes like this on offer. What you see is what you get and I promise you won’t be disappointed.
Top to bottom, front to back this home is immaculate! Each aspect of the property, both inside and out have been carefully thought out and the presentation is a true credit to the owners.
Situated in the newly developed Maddox Estate of Piara Waters, surrounded by parks, walking trails, playgrounds, sporting facilities and conveniently located 2.3km away from Harrisdale shopping centre where you will find supermarkets, cafe’s, dining, medical facilities.
This house is surrounded by playgrounds and open space where kids can go kick the footy, run around and burn off some energy. Madox Playground & Pump track is located at the end of the street, less than 200m away. Novelli Pavillion is less than 400m away and a full size basketball court with playground and tennis wall is just at the end of the street, 200m away.
This family friendly home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and active lifestyle with low maintenance, easy care gardens and modern finishes throughout.
• You’ll love the spacious living areas, high ceilings create an expansive light filled open plan kitchen, living and dining space which opens out onto the alfresco area, creating a seamless space for entertaining between the inside and out.
• For the chef of the home, the kitchen is absolutely stunning! A highly functional design blended with quality finishes including raised stone bench tops, quality Blanco appliances and built in pantry.
• Additional scullery allows all the behind the scene preparations to stay hidden, leaving the kitchen and breakfast bar area to remain a social space when entertaining family and friends.
• HEAPS of Kitchen cabinetry with space to hide everything away.
• Spacious master suite finished with double walk in robes as well as a sparking ensuite.
• Bed 2 + 3 are positioned in the rear wing of the home around a central activity area/kids playroom. Both bedrooms are a good size and offer built in sliding mirrored robes.
• Spacious study/4th bed allows you to get some work done without the distractions of a busy home. The room itself is big enough to fit a double bed and desk concurrently so could easily be utilised as a 4th bedroom or guest room/study.
• Theatre is a great space for family movie nights or watching your favourite sports or could easily be utilised as a kids activity/play room.
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout makes for comfortable living all year round
• Solar panels to help reduce energy bills
•If you love to entertain you will love the extended alfresco. Sliding glass doors span across the living and dining areas allowing you to entertain large groups without feeling closed in. Fire up the BBQ and enjoy celebrating those special occasions with family and friends.
• Enclosed backyard with grassed areas for the kids and pets to play.
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
130m – Madox Playground
450m – St John Bosco Primary School
500m – Riva Primary School
750m – Nearest Bus Stop
1.9km – Harrisdale Senior High School
2.3km – Stockland Harrisdale Shopping Centre
Land Size: 388m2
Build Year: 2019
Built Area (Living): 184m2
Built Area (Total): 245m2
Builder: Niche Living
Floor Plan: Available
Council Rates: $2610 Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $1,317 Annually (Approx)