81 Exchange Avenue, Harrisdale WA 6112
300m WALK TO HARRISDALE HIGH SCHOOL - 3 BED + 2 BATH
UNDER OFFER BY GARETH MAY
We have a number of buyers who have missed out on this property who are ready to buy in the area!
Thinking of Selling – Request an obligation FREE market appraisal by contacting Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
Offering a highly functional floor plan of 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open plan living and dining this home presents great value for the first homebuyer, growing family or investors.
Save having to fight with traffic and chaos of school drop offs. Harrisdale Senior High School is at the end of the street, a 300m walk away.
Add to that the convenience of being located 700m from Stockland Harrisdale where you will find major supermarkets, cafe’s, dining and medical facilities this home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
For those who enjoy the active lifestyle, Harrisdale Park is 350m walk up the road where you will find a large grassed area, walking trails and playgrounds perfect for the kids to burn some excess energy.
Some of the many features you will love;
• Light and bright open plan living and dining which opens out to the alfresco for indoor, outdoor living.
• Master suite is positioned at the front of the home offering walk in robe and ensuite.
• For the chef of the house, the kitchen offers island bench, tiled splashbacks and 600mm stainless steel appliances with gas stove.
• The secondary bedrooms are a generous size, all offering built in robes.
• Hybrid flooring throughout the main living areas are hardwearing and make for easy cleaning.
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning makes for comfortable living all year round.
• Enclosed backyard with artificial grassed area perfect for the kids and pets to play.
• Private alfresco area perfect for relaxing or entertaining family and friends.
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
260m – Nearest Bus Stop
350m – Harrisdale Park Pavilion
300m – Harrisdale Senior High School
950m – Harrisdale Primary School
700m – Stockland Harrisdale Shopping Centre
*Distances are approximate, sourced from google maps.
Land Size: 246m2
Build Year: 2014
Built Area (Living): 112m2
Floor Plan: Available
Council Rates: $2,349.18 Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $ Annually (Approx)
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.