81a Powell Crescent, Brookdale WA 6112
GREEN TITLE BLOCK + SIDE ACCESS
UNDER OFFER BY GARETH MAY
We have a number of buyers who have missed out on this property who are ready to buy in the area!
Thinking of Selling – Request an obligation FREE market appraisal by contacting Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
Positioned on a 332m2 green title block we have a family home offering 4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms and multiple living areas perfect for first home buyers and investors.
With parks, playgrounds, sporting facilities, public transport nearby and located less than 3km away from Armadale Shopping City where you will find supermarkets, cafe’s, dining, medical facilities.
• Highly functional floor plan two separate living areas allows for flexible layouts to keep the whole family happy. Formal lounge at the front of the home, with open plan living/dining leading out to the patio and backyard.
• Master suite is tucked away at the front of the home. The room itself is comfortable featuring a walk-in robe and ensuite.
• Secondary bedrooms positioned towards the back of the home with built in robes fitted with shelving and drawers.
• Highly functional kitchen with plenty of bench space, built in pantry all finished with stainless appliances including gas cooktop.
• Ducted air-conditioning throughout to keep you cool on the warm summer nights.
• Opening out from the main living area is the wrap around patio a perfect space for entertaining family and friends or celebrating those special occasions.
• Enclosed backyard with a grassed area where the kids and pets can run around and play.
• Rear access from carport allowing additional space for parking motorbikes, trailers and easy access to the back yard.
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
350m – Nearest Bus Stop
1.0km – Cockatoo Reserve
1.1km – Gwynne Park Education Support Centre
2.3km – IGA Local Grocer Armadale
2.9km – Armadale Shopping City
4.3km – Armadale Senior High School
Land Size: 332m2
Build Year: 2014
Built Area (Living): 116m2
Built Area (Total): m2
Floor Plan: Available
Council Rates: $2057 Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $1103 Annually (Approx)
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.