9/16 Pearson Drive, Success WA 6164
CONVENIENT LOCATION AND LOW MAINTENANCE LIVING! 700m to COCKBURN SHOPPING CENTRE
UNDER OFFER BY GARETH MAY
We have a number of buyers who have missed out on this property who are ready to buy in the area!
Thinking of Selling – Request an obligation FREE market appraisal by contacting Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
The convenience this home offers is second to none, we are 700m to Cockburn Gateways Shopping Centre offering supermarkets, café’s, dining, medical facilities as well as public transport right at your doorstep.
Perfect for first homebuyers, young families, investors and downsizers looking for the low maintenance, lock and leave lifestyle.
• Main living area is positioned upstairs and opens out to the balcony allowing for plenty of natural light and creating a seamless space between the inside and out.
• Galley style kitchen with loads of bench space fitted with quality stainless steel appliances including 4 burner gas stove, 600mm oven.
• Master suite is positioned upstairs offering walk in robe and sparkling ensuite.
• The secondary bedrooms are a comfortable size offering built in robes and ceiling fans to keep you cool on those hot nights.
• Split system aircon in living and dining area makes for comfortable living all year round.
• Double garage with additional space for storage
• Private courtyard area perfect for relaxing or entertaining
• Low maintenance, easy care outdoor spaces.
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
85m – Nearest Bus Stop
280m – Denise Oates Park
700m – Cockburn Gateway Shopping Centre
1.4km – Jandakot Primary School
4.1km – Atwell College
1.7km – Cockburn Central Train Station
1.9km – Cockburn ARC Recreation & Aquatic Centre
Land Size: 153m2
Build Year: 2017
Built Area (Living): 123m2
Built Area (Total): 179m2
Floor Plan: Available
Strata Fees: $173.80 per qtr
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.