9 Camelot Court, Thornlie WA 6108
THE SUMMER ENTERTAINER! RENOVATED KITCHEN + POWERED WORKSHOP
UNDER OFFER BY GARETH MAY
We have a number of buyers who have missed out on this property who are ready to buy in the area!
Thinking of Selling – Request an obligation FREE market appraisal by contacting Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
This is the complete package! Positioned on a large 680m2 block we have a renovated home offering 3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, multiple living areas, large patio and drive through access to a powered shed.
The kitchen has been fully renovated and offers a modern and elegant design that would mistaken for something that would be seen in a display home.
Situated on one of Castle Glens best cul-de-sacs with a great community atmosphere coupled with the convenience of being located less than 2km from Forest Lakes shopping centre where you will find supermarkets, gym, cafes, dining, and medical facilities. Public transport, schools and parks all close by.
This family friendly home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
Some of the many features you will love;
* Highly functional floor plan with separate living areas allows for flexible layouts to keep the whole family happy.
* The chef of the house will fall in love with the kitchen offering a modern fresh design. Highly functional and offering loads of bench space finished with solid surface benchtop, quality stainless steel appliances and dishwasher.
*The kitchen overlooks the open plan dining area which opens out to the backyard creating a seamless space between the inside and out.
* Master suite is positioned at the back of the home, the room itself is a good size with built in robes and access to the main bathroom as a semi-ensuite.
* Both secondary bedrooms offer built in robes.
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout the house as well as split system conditioning in the living room.
* Slow combustion wood fireplace for keeping warm and cosy on those chilly winter nights.
* If you love to entertain you will love this patio allowing you to sit back and relax on those hot summer days. Fire up the BBQ and enjoy celebrating those special occasions with family and friends.
* Front & back gardens are all fully reticulated.
* Drive through access to the backyard to the shed which could easily be utilised as a man cave, enjoying your favourite hobbies or useful for additional storage.
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
950m – Expedition Drive Reserve
1.2km – Nearest Bus Stop
1.2m – South Thornlie primary school
1.4km – Thornlie Senior High School
1.9km – Forest Lakes Shopping Centre
2.7km – Thornlie Oval
Land Size: 680m2
Build Year: 1987
Floor Plan: Unavailable
Council Rates: $1670.13 Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $1032.78 Annually (Approx)
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected] to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.