9 Glenora Way, Harrisdale WA 6112
HOME SWEET HOME! 4 BED + 2 BATH + 390m2 BLOCK
UNDER OFFER BY GARETH MAY
We have a number of buyers who have missed out on this property who are ready to buy in the area!
Thinking of Selling – Request an obligation FREE market appraisal by contacting Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
Positioned on a 390m2 block we have a perfect family home offering 4 spacious bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, multiple living areas and a large entertainers’ alfresco.
Stockland Harrisdale Shopping Centre is 1.9km away offering major supermarkets, gym, café, dining and medical facilities. This family friendly home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
This home presents great value for the first homebuyer, growing family or investors.
Some of the many features you will love;
• You’ll love the spacious living areas, an expansive light filled space which opens out to the alfresco area creating a seamless space between the inside and out.
• Master suite is tucked away at the front of the home. The room itself is spacious featuring double walk in robe and sparkling deluxe ensuite with double vanities.
• The minor bedrooms are positioned down the rear wing of the home. They are all large enough to accommodate queen sized beds, and also offer built in robes and block out blinds.
• The chef of the home will fall in love with the kitchen, offering sparkling stone benchtops with plenty of workspace, built in pantry finished with quality stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher and 900mm stainless steel oven & stove.
• The theatre room can be closed off from the rest of the home making a great space for family movie nights or watching your favourite sports.
• Ducted evaporative air-conditioning throughout to keep you cool on the warm summer nights.
• Tiled flooring through the main living areas and hallways makes for easy cleaning.
• Opening out from the main living area is the alfresco – a perfect space for entertaining family and friends or celebrating those special occasions.
• Enclosed backyard with grassed area perfect for the kids and pets to run around and play.
• Security system covering property perimeters.
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
Numerous options for schooling nearby:
• North Harrisdale Primary School – 650m
• Harrisdale Senior High School – 1.5km
• Carey Baptist College – 1.9km
Plenty of Parks and playgrounds to explore:
• Wyoming Park – 260m
• Heron Park – 550m
• Harrisdale Youth Park – 550m
• Lauraine Reserve – 600m
• Nearest bus stop – 140m (Gracefield Boulevard)
• Stockland Harrisdale Shopping Centre – 1.9km
*Distances are approximate, sourced from google maps.
Land Size: 390m2
Build Year: 2015
Built Area (Living): 154m2
Built Area (Total): 217m2
Floor Plan: Available
Council Rates: $2,544.21 Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $1,297.14 Annually (Approx)
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Inside and out this stunning family home combines all the features to make this a forever home and one to grow into.
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.