9 Leumeah Street, Armadale WA 6112
INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY - ZONED R15/25
***Currently tenanted at $330 per week until 23.09.2023 with long term tenants in place this home would suit an investor looking to build their portfolio. Rental appraisal $400-$430p/w***
Positioned on a large 708m2 block offering 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, patio and a huge backyard the whole family can enjoy.
Conveniently located 750m walk away to George Foster Reserve as well as being under 2km away from Champion Drive Shopping Centre where you will find public transport, major supermarkets, cafes, dining, medical facilities this home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
• Living and dining area that opens onto the patio is the perfect setting for indoor-outdoor living,
• Functional kitchen with L shape bench with 600mm oven and electric stove cooktop.
• Master bedroom is a good sized with a built in sliding mirrored robe and split system air conditioning.
• Ceiling fans installed in the living room and master bedroom ensures to keep you cool on the warm nights.
• Fire up the BBQ, sit back and relax in the spacious patio, a perfect space to entertain family and friends this summer
• Garden shed is perfect for some extra storage.
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
500m – Nearest Bus Stop
750m – George Foster Reserve
850m – Challis Community Primary School
1.1km – Champion Drive Shopping Centre
1.8km – Bob Blackburne Reserve
2.7km – Cecil Andrews College
*Distances are approximate, sourced from google maps.
Land Size: 708m2
Build Year: 1973
Built Area (Living): 92m2
Floor Plan: Available
Council Rates: $1,862.59 Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $960 Annually (Approx)
Rental Appraisal: $400 – $430p/w
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.