9 Pershing Link, Harrisdale WA 6112
CONVENIENT LIVING! 450m to HARRISDALE HIGH SCHOOL
Perfect for the young family, couples and downsizers this great home offers a functional floor plan and ready for you to move straight in.
Save having to fight with traffic and chaos of school drop offs. Harrisdale Senior High School just a 450m walk away and Harrisdale Primary School is a 1.2km walk.
Surrounded by parks, walking trails and playgrounds and being located 450m from Stockland Harrisdale where you will find supermarkets, cafe’s, dining, medical facilities this home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
• Spacious open plan living with sliding door that opens out to the courtyard allowing for plenty of natural light.
• Master suite is positioned at the front of the home offering walk in robe and sparkling ensuite.
• For the chef of the house, the kitchen offers loads of bench space, tiled splash backs, loads of storage space and 600mm stainless steel appliances with gas stove
• The secondary bedrooms are a generous size, both positioned around a central bathroom.
• Ducted evaporative air-conditioning for to help keep cool on the hot summer nights.
• Freshly painted throughout allows you to move in and add your own personal touches.
• Paved outdoor courtyard with sunshade, a perfect space to entertain family and friends.
• Low maintenance, easy care gardens front and back
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
160m – Victory Park
290m – Harrisdale Park Pavilion
350m – Nearest Bus Stop
450m – Harrisdale Senior High School
500m – Stockland Harrisdale Shopping Centre
1.2km – Harrisdale Primary School
Land Size: 238m2
Build Year: 2012
Built Area (Living): 116m2
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Inside and out this stunning family home combines all the features to make this a forever home and one to grow into.
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.