9 Viana Loop, Seville Grove WA 6112
THE COMPLETE PACKAGE! ENTERTAINERS PATIO + POOL + SIDE ACCESS
Positioned on a 749m2 block we have a perfect family home offering 4 spacious bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, multiple living areas, large entertainers’ patio, shed and sparkling pool.
Located with easy access to Armadale Road and walking distance to Willandra Primary School. Haynes Shopping Centre and Champion Drive Shopping Centre are both a short drive away where you will find supermarkets, cafe’s, dining, medical facilities.
This family friendly home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
• Spacious open plan living and dining which opens out to the patio for indoor, outdoor living.
• Master suite is positioned at the front of the home, the room itself is spacious with double built in robes and offers a sparkling ensuite featuring a corner spa bath.
• Highly functional kitchen offering loads of bench space, built in pantry finished with quality stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and 600mm stainless steel oven & stove.
• The secondary bedrooms are positioned down the rear wing of the home. All are a good size and offer built in robes.
• Ducted evaporative air-conditioning to keep you comfortable all year round.
• Separate theatre room for family movie nights or watching sports on the big screen
• For those who love storage there is an internal walk-in linen to help keep the home organised.
• If you love to entertain you will love the large patio allowing you to sit back and relax whilst the kids splash around in the pool on the hot summer days. Fire up the BBQ and enjoy celebrating those special occasions with family and friends.
• Side access allowing additional space for parking motorbikes, trailers and easy access to the back yard.
• Solar panels to help reduce power bills
• For those looking for a workshop there is a 6x3m shed, perfect for working on your hobbies, a gym or additional storage.
• Bore reticulated gardens to help save on water bills
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
500m – Nearest Bus Stop
850m – Cecil Andrews College
1.0km – Matthew Stott Reserve
1.0km – Willandra Primary School
1.6km – Haynes Shopping Centre
2.5km – Champion Drive Shopping Centre
*Distances are approximate, sourced from google maps.
Land Size: 749m2
Build Year: 2005
Built Area (Living): 229m2
Built Area (Total): 295m2
Builder: Celebration Homes
Floor Plan: Available
Council Rates: $2,579.21 Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $1,297.14 Annually (Approx)
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Inside and out this stunning family home combines all the features to make this a forever home and one to grow into.
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.