4 Annandale Way, Harrisdale WA 6112
Wow Factor with a Triple Garage + Pool! SORRY NO PETS
HOW TO INSPECT & APPLY:
Simply click “INSPECT” and fill out your information to register yourself into the next available inspection.
If the available time doesn’t suit you, click “REQUEST NEW INSPECTION TIME”.
After the home open you will be sent the digital application link to fill out.
The property must be viewed in person prior to processing your application
12 MONTH LEASE ONLY
SORRY NO PETS
This home is finished to perfection with absolute quality and style throughout.
Sorry no pets
Exquisite solid Tasmanian Oak floors flow throughout this amazing home. Nothing has been compromised as the 4 extra large bedrooms have timber floors and all have large built in robes. The master suite will impress with huge dressing room and a lavish ensuite.
If you love to entertain well look no further with a gourmet chefs kitchen with stone tops overlooking the massive family and dining areas.
For the movie lover sit back and enjoy your fully equipped theatre room and there is even a separate games room for the kids.
If outdoor living is more your thing then this is the one! Brilliant Alfresco entertaining. This all overlooks the sparkling pool with 3 water features.
There is also plenty of room to park all of your toys with an oversized triple driveway and triple garage.
Some of the many extras included in this sensation home are:
31 course ceilings and quality cornices throughout
Outdoor shower and toilet
34 course feature recessed ceilings in the theatre, entry, family and dining
Down lights, dimmers and designer PowerPoint’s galore
External speakers in 3 x Zones
Alarm and security screens
Oversized reverse cycle air conditioning with individual controls in each room
Set in whisper quiet location and metres to Carey College and parklands this is the home you have been waiting for.
Lawn mowing and pool servicing included.
Potential tenants please note;
The owner will be leaving the following in the property, with the caveat that they will not be replacing these though if they cease to work.
• Outdoor artwork that is secured to the walls / fences (photos attached for your reference) and outdoor speakers
• Rockwall secured to games room wall
• Vuly Playground
• Copper coloured pot in back garden
• 3 tall rectangle pots with plants down the side of the house
• Large succulent bowl in front garden
• Security cameras, monitor, keyboard and mouse that are in wardrobe hooked up for them
• Large Mirror in Master Bedroom – secured to the wall
• Projector Screen with connected set top box, DVD player, surround sound system, subwoofer and entertainment units
The below items will also be left and follow the same above caveat however we these can remove if the tenant prefers – just need to know asap prior to 16 November.
• Small fire pit
• TV in living room
• TV in master bedroom
• TV in games room
• TV in alfresco
• 8 cube shelving unit in games room for storage and can also be used as an entertainment unit under TV to cover cords
• Small 3 cube shelving unit in wardrobe in 2nd bedroom
• Small 2 cube shelving unit in wardrobe in 3rd bedroom
• Mobile clothing rack in wardrobe in 3rd bedroom for extra hanging space
• Mobile clothing rack in wardrobe in 4th bedroom for extra hanging space