47 Lakey Street, Southern River WA 6110
The home is located less than a 500m walk from the entry to the Nolan Avenue Reserve & Lakey Street Playground, a grassed where the kids can go kick the footy, run around and burn some of that excess energy. Sorry NO pets
For those who love the active lifestyle, enjoy the fresh air whilst taking a leisurely stroll around the lake and reserve.
The Vale Shopping Centre is less than 1km away offering major supermarkets, gym, cafés, medical facilities and a variety of dining options. This family friendly home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
Some of the many features this great home has to offer include;
• Master bedroom is a good size with double built in robes leading into a sparkling ensuite.
• Bed 2 & 3 both offer built in robes
• Open plan living with glass sliding doors opening out to the rear courtyard.
• Functional kitchen fitted with quality stainless steel appliances including gas stove, 600mm electric oven and dishwasher.
• Ducted evaporative air-conditioning throughout and gas bayonet allows for comfortable living all year round.
• Paved outdoor courtyard a great space for entertaining family and friends.
• Reticulated low maintenance gardens
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
450m – Nearest Bus Stop
500m – Lakey Street Playground
750m Walk / 1km Drive – The Vale Shopping Centre
2.6km – Bletchley Park Primary School
6.7km – Harrisdale Senior High School
Land Size: 261m2
Build Year: 2008
Built Area (Total): 110m2