6 Buvelot Turn, Southern River WA 6110
You do not get many opportunities to rent a property like this.
4 bedroom 2 bathroom home sitting on 3000sqm in the middle of suburbia.
House has plenty of open plan living areas.
Features at a Glance, in the middle of suburbia – So unique!
– 3001sqm Block
– Solid 4 Bedroom 2 Bathroom 2 Storey Home
– Elevated With Views out to the Hills
– Bore Reticulation
– 3 Phase Power
Distances Approx From the Property –
– 250m Gosnells Golf Club
– 300m Nolan Ave Reserve
– 700m Caltex Woolworths Petrol Station
– 750m The Vale Shopping Complex
– 900m Roar Fitness 24/7 Gym
– 1km Brooklands Tavern
– 1.2km Amherst Village Library
– 800m Thornlie Christian College
– 1.7km Campbell Primary School
– 2.4km Carey Baptist College
Notes on property –
– Pets considered
– Any storage of boats, caravans etc needs pre-approval
– Tenant to keep gardens
– Owner including lawn mowing once a month.
– Bore water for irrigation
– Tenant to supply and replace drinking water filter to kitchen sink when required
– Tank water external tap next to tank pump for watering garden if tenant likes) not for drinking) Tank is rainwater from roof.
– Tenant to Control any weeds growing through paving including front driveway paving on verge area)
– Take and interest in the garden area, trim small trees when required – I have an additional general waste bin provided.
– Internal heater not part of the lease.
– The large cast iron gates should be kept closed as opening and closing them all the time may damage the old brick columns and brackets. Other smaller gates no issues
– The garden and tree’s will be tidied up once a year, tenant to maintain.