70 Plaistowe Boulevard, Byford WA 6122
150m WALK TO PARK & PLAYGROUND - 4 BED + 2 BATH + THEATRE
Positioned on a 450m2 block we have a perfect family home offering 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, multiple living areas and entertainers patio.
Byford Town Centre is 3km away offering major supermarkets, gym, cafés, dining and medical facilities. This family friendly home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.
There are plenty of parks, walking trails, playgrounds and ovals all close by for the whole family to enjoy.
• Master suite is positioned at the front of the home. The room itself is spacious featuring sparkling ensuite and walk in robe.
• Bed 2 is positioned off the main living area and Bed 3 & 4 down the rear wing of the home.
• Separate theatre area perfect for family movie nights or watching sports or could easily be utilised as a home office or kids playroom.
• Spacious open plan living/dining offers plenty of natural light
• Functional kitchen finished with quality stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop, 600mm electric oven and dishwasher.
• Split system aircon in main living area makes for comfortable living all year round.
• Opening out from the main living area is the alfresco a perfect space for entertaining family and friends or celebrating those special occasions.
• Enclosed grassed backyard perfect for the kids and pets to run around and play.
SO MUCH, SO CLOSE
170m – Nearest Bus Stop
200m – Byford Central Hall Park
1km – Marri Grove Primary School
3.1km – Byford Secondary College
3km – Byford Village Shopping Centre
Land Size: 450m2
Build Year: 2008
Built Area (Living): 147m2
Built Area (Total): m2
Floor Plan: Available
Council Rates: $2,006 Annually (Approx)
Water Rates: $1,420 Annually (Approx)
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Contact Gareth May on 0430 400 664 or [email protected]
to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.